Tuesday 10 September 2013

London Fashion Week here I come!!!



It only feels like yesterday that I was announced the winner of the Highpoint Blogger Challenge, 6 months later and the time has finally arrived for me to embark on the fashion trip of a lifetime.  London Fashion Week here I come.
I am so incredibly excited to be reporting from the ground and share with you all my experience. It is going to be a spectacular event and I hope you enjoy my coverage. I will be taking over Highpoint’s social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest from September 14th-18th.  My plan is to cover every aspect of the week, from the glamorous fashions shows to celebrity spotting, street style and anything else that pops up. I will share the latest trends as they come straight off the runway, showing you how to shop and wear these trends from Highpoint retailers.
I would also like to make special mention of the many Highpoint retailers who have so generously provided outfits for me to wear throughout the week.  Special thanks must go to 
Rodeo Show, LovisaCueVeronika MaineOlga BergForever New GormanWitcheryAlannah Hill and Seed
Be sure to follow my adventure, I promise to bring this incredible fashion experience directly to you.


I invite you to share this amazing journey with me by following Dusty Petals Instagram here as well as Highpoint's Instagram.

Stay tuned...
I am wearing Rodeo Show Seeker Dress







Cue
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! How amazing is this!! So many beautiful pieces and LFW OMG! So cool, I hope we get to meet there :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox