Wednesday 23 October 2013

Dressing for the Races @ Rodeo Show

Hi everyone! Well, if you live in Melbourne, you would have to be living under a rock to not notice the hype around Spring Racing Carnival. Let's just hope the weather clears up for us and we can celebrate dry and in style. 
I have fallen in love with the Sydney label Rodeo Show. I was introduced to the brand through my work with Highpoint Shopping Centre and wore the label proudly during my coverage of London Fashion Week.  The Rodeo Show team were so incredibly generous and kind to me.  When wearing Rodeo Show I feel so feminine, stylish and even a little flirty. I encourage you all to visit their store or website when planning your races outfit, especially if you are looking to wear colour. 
I have styled some looks below based around Rodeo Show dresses. I hope they help when planning for this fun and very fashionable season. 













RODEO SHOW STORE @ HIGHPOINT



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. The dress is purely gorgeous!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox