Thursday 3 October 2013

Dressing up in Viareggio

Hi everyone! I couldn't wait to share this gorgeous white dress from Cue. It's not a silhouette I often wear, but I have to say I enjoyed the free flowing form and am looking forward to wearing similar shapes in the future. 
As Spring Racing Carnival is approaching I thought this would give you some outfit ideas, particularly for Derby Day, being traditionally black and white. 
I have styled my new Fabi sandals that I bought in Tuscany with this look; if you follow my Instagram or Facebook page you will recognise them.
I shot this look at The Grand Hotel Royal  in Viareggio the hotel we stayed at during our Tuscan adventure. See the hotel at sunset at the bottom of this post.
I miss it already. 











1 comment:

  1. Your dress is so beautiful my dear and these pictures are super pretty! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox